“Anything worthwhile doing is worthwhile doing lousy. If it wasn’t worthwhile doing, you shouldn’t have done it at all. On the other hand, if it is worthwhile doing and you wait until you can do it perfectly, if you procrastinate, you run the risk of not doing it. Ever. Therefore, anything worthwhile doing is worthwhile doing lousy.” (emphasis mine)
Automatically determined related posts:
- A thought about time (and the importance of NO)
- Your profitable quote: Edward de Bono on action
- Your profitable quote: T.E. Lawrence on vision and action
- "From Passion To Profit" Action Hour: How To Be The "Go-To" Person Tues 1PM East
- "The Perfect Referral" – From Passion To Profit Action Hour Tuesday 1PM East
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.