I’m fortunate to be part of an amazing circle of people led by Elizabeth Marshall, with a mission to plug you into the hottest ideas in marketing, business and leadership. AuthorTeleseminars.com is a series of teleconference interviews by high-profile authors and thought leaders to bring to your attention important books that are shaping today and tomorrow. Membership in AT is free and you get access to the calls and also the recordings.
- Publishing Strategist and Author, Janet Goldstein
DATE: Thursday, January 7 at 1 pm Eastern Time
If you are an aspiring author or communicator who wants to write a book and successfully build a following for your idea, join this conversation with publishing strategist and author Janet Goldstein. You will discover six easy and effective steps you can take right away to powerfully proclaim your message.
Specifically, on this call you will learn:
- Three specific action steps you can use to immediately strengthen your idea.
- Three effective ways to build your following (platform) and establish key relationships with strategic partners.
MORE INFO AND REGSTRATION: http://bit.ly/gopubliccall
- Dan Pink, author of the new book “Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us”
DATE: Tuesday, January 12 at 1 pm Eastern Time
Dan’s book “Free Agent Nation” was the catalyst that supported me in taking the decision to go solo. His latest book explores how can keep the passion alive. In this season of resolutions, it is essential to upgrade our understanding of how to motivate ourselves (and others) and discover proven ways to awaken our true motivation and align our actions with our deepest values and desires.
MORE INFO AND REGISTRATION: http://bit.ly/danpinkcall
Go to the links, save your seat and attend these FREE information-rich calls!
For more information
http://www.authorteleseminars.com (click on the direct links above to go to the specific event pages)
Janet Goldstein: http://goldsteinjanet.web.officelive.com
Dan Pink: http://www.danpink.com
Automatically determined related posts:
- Plug into the hottest ideas in Business and Marketing – AuthorTeleseminars for Feb
- AuthorTeleseminars: Michael Port (May 5) and Pam Slim (May 7)
- What Matters Now – What’s Your One-Word Theme For 2010?
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.