I use Google Reader to track of hundreds of blogs on leadership, entrepreneurship and success. Here are some great posts that turned up in my Google Reader lately:
- Successful People Focus on the Process, not on the Result
Chuck Blakeman – TeamNimbusWest Blog
Are we too focused on the result, thinking that “arriving” will make us happy? Why do athletes, music heroes, and business people who are already at the top of their field and financially secure keep going? Why don’t they retire as soon as they get there?
- Success and Motivation: What will you remember when you are 90?
Mark Cuban – BlogMaverick
Mark Cuban may be a multi-millionaire, but he does ask a good question that puts wealth (and the pursuit of wealth) in a proper perspective
- What Makes An Entrepreneur? Perspiration (6/11)
Mark Suster – Both Sides Of The Table
A great series of posts by an entrepreneur-turned-venture capitalist about what it takes to succeed today. I like the point that he makes in this post the best: “If you want a safe job or a balanced life don’t be an entrepreneur.”
- 6 Things They Mean When They Say They Have No Money
Naomi Dunford – IttyBiz
The brutal truth about what “I don’t have the money” really means (and what to do about it)…
For more information
Check out these and other posts that I share from a list of over 220 blogs on my Google Reader sharing page:
Do you have a blog you suggest I should follow? (Maybe even your own blog?) Post it in the comments below!
Automatically determined related posts:
- My Google Reader: Rules To Be Happy, The I Message, Funky Lights
- What Am I Reading? A List Of My Google Reader Feeds
- GoogleReading: The Entrepreneurial Era, Business Models, Nothing But Facebook
- GoogleReading: Sharks with Frickin Laser Beams, Entrepreneurs in China, Marketing as Curling
- GoogleReading: Entrepreneurship, Saying No, Goal Setting, Networking Reconsidered
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.