Are You Ready For Success?
Do you have a practice, a business, or even an idea or a vision which you want to take to a new level of results?
My programs and services may be just what you need – if the following questions resonate with you:
1. Are you ready to change your current results?
You are not satisfied with your present results. You feel as if you are spinning in circles. You are committed to creating positive results and positive profit.
2. Are you ready to make the leap from an “employee” mindset to the “entrepreneur” mindset?
You are already in business or you’re ready to launch. You are ready to let go of the safety net to get more out of your career, your business and your life. You already have some means and some ability to take action on your own initiative.
My approach focuses on “solopreneurs”: self-employed professionals and workers, micro-businesses (3-5 people max), and network marketing (MLM) associates/distributors who want to build a successful team. Specifically, you have the most to gain from your participation in my offers if you in one of the following categories (not listed in order of priority):
- consultants, knowledge workers
- business services (accountant, legal, marketing, designers, VA, etc)
- personal services (fitness, health, beauty, style, etc)
- trainers, speakers, educators, coaches
- independent sales (financial, real-estate, promotional items, other)
- network marketing, direct marketing
- home-based businesses (SOHO)
- technology, software, web design, multimedia startups
- any type of service or sales business where you are the owner, the salesperson and the means of production, and where “the buck stops with you”.
Ideally, you are already in business with at least one client, or if you are at the startup stage, that you are in a position to accept your first client.
3. Are you open to being coached and guided?
You are open to receive feedback, guidance and counselling. You are ready to tell the truth about what’s happening for you. You are not afraid to see things and say things as they really are. You accept to fully participate and take full responsibility for your results.
4. Are you open to new ideas?
You are ready to set aside “conventional wisdom”, including your own current beliefs, to try something different. You are open to new ideas, approaches, strategies and perspectives, and you are ready to try these out.
5. Are you ready to fully commit?
You are ready for a breakthrough in the next six to twelve months, and committed to doing whatever it takes to create the results you really want. You are ready to invest the time, money and effort it takes to succeed.
Right now, in this moment,
are you creating results that reflect Who You Really Are?
To win at the Great Game of Business, you need to develop a solid personal foundation for leadership, based on the four C’s:
- the Clarity to know who you are and what you want;
- the Commitment to follow through and move into action;
- the Confidence to take one action step after another, learning how to create the little daily victories that create a Big Win;
- and the Courage to transform your present into the Future You Really Want!.
Because Business IS Personal!